Solidworks Software Training Program
SOLIDWORKS 3D is one of the world’s most popular CAD design software. Produced by Dassault Systems of France, this software is easily installed on any PC running a basic Windows OS.
The main advantage is the ease of use and the ability to design a product faster. Thus time and money are saved at all touch points.
A parametric-feature based approach is used to generate designs and design intents can be clearly specified.
Collaborative working, walk-through animation, tolerance, stacking dimensioning and a whole range of engineering functionalities can be superbly effected in one single platform.
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS For 3D Design?
- Powerful, intuitive and easy to use interface
- Intelligent Sketching options
- Unmatched design capabilities and performance
- Powerful modelling options and tools.
- Speed and flexibility in managing large assemblies. All engineering and design tools work under a single environment.
- Built in analysis tools in a single window platform.
- Enhanced productivity due to intuitive 3D interface design and intelligence
- Upgrades/tech support and value-additions are instantly available.
- Runs on a basic Windows OS and hence no need for separate investment in additional software.
- Drawing module includes most paper sizes and international standards
After this course you will be able to:
Create professional 3d models & drawings.
- Create parametric solid models and surface models.
- Apply materials, calculate weight, surface area, centre of gravity.
- Create Assemblies, BOM.
- Create Sheetmetal models and calculate development
- Create animations to simulate product working.
- Export as iges, stp, dxf or dwg.
- Creating Parts
- Parts geometric information
- Sketcher mode
- Sketch planes
- Extruding, Revolving, Sweep, Loft
- Modifying parts using History
- Adding Fillet, Chamfer, Shell and Draft
- Creating Patterns
- Creating Assembly Model
- Managing Assembly Models
- Defining Assembly constrains
- Generative Drafting
- Plotting various views
- Exploded Views and BOM
- Section, Detail and Auxiliary views
- Annotations, Symbols and Datum
- Creating lofted features
- Creating advance sweep features
- Creating Tweak features
- Modifying features
- Advanced surface modelling
Mechanism Design (Animation):
- Introduction to Sheet Metal
- Bend, Jog, Dimple and Flange features
- Hole cut, Lofted Flange features
- Creating Flat Pattern
- Introduction to Animation
- Defining various joints
Participants of this course can work on Real life project/Live project which consist of Reverse Engineering, Measurement of features,
c reproducing 3d model and manufacturing drawings. This exercise will make their thought process more towards manufacturability.